Sunday, December 15, 2013

More progress

Brooklyn has been making great progress. Her breathing and eating are outstanding and we are excited that she has had her breathing tube and her feeding tube removed at this point. It is even possible that we might go home tomorrow, which would be amazing!

Thank you all for your continued support which has helped to make this a week of miracles and happiness.

8 comments:

  1. Hallelujah, and way to go, Brooklyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is amazingly fast at achieving her goals already!! Glad she's doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for your sweet family! I wish I could be there when you bring Brooklyn home & see your cute kids excited to meet & hold her!
    Jenny, you are amazing & I miss you. xoxo -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooklyn is such a beautiful little girl. You are so blessed to have her as your newest family member. We are praying for each of you! Enjoy this precious new Christmas gift!
    Hank and Marilyn Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chad and Jenny - It's so great waking up to Brooklyn's blog everyday. We are so happy with her progress and the miracle that she is. We continue to cheer for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! She is recovering so quickly! What a multitude of blessings... so many things going smoothly and loads of love, help, and support. We are thrilled that she will go home soon and that the stunt placement was a success. I was in awe reading about the tube running under her skin to drain in her stomach... Wow. Medical miracles,... I am so amazed at the things that can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shunt, I corrected the iPad but it still insisted on stunt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been thinking about your family all weekend. So glad to hear the great news! She is tough little thing! So grateful for wonderful doctors and nurses. So glad everything is going great!


    ReplyDelete